[tex4ht] Fwd: tex4ht

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Sep 24 23:53:24 CEST 2022

Hi Bob - bottom line: for any remotely-modern OO support, please use
make4ht. As I recall, Michal postprocesses the core htlatex output into
something usable.

Background: Eitan created oolatex (and dblatex for docbook, and
mazlatex, probably others). I recall discussing all these variations
with him and not wanting to install all these tiny executables. That
might be when he documented those invocations.  Looking at my TL
installations, it seems oolatex and dblatex and mzlatex have never been
in TL.

Hope it flies ... -k