[tex4ht] [bug #480] Failure with Biblatex-Chicago

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Dec 14 17:28:44 CET 2021

Update of bug #480 (project tex4ht):

             Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed                 


Follow-up Comment #1:

I've revisited this issue as we now fixed various issues related to BibLaTeX
and Hyperref. I've found, that in addition to issues from the last year, that
were related to the use of `\url` command in the BibLaTeX's note field, it
also fails with some Ifthen commands. It reported that \NOT and others were
unknown commands.
I fixed that by loading of Ifthen before BibLaTeX Chicago in the
biblatex-chicago-hooks.4ht file. 

Then there was the original issue, cause by use of \url inside the "note"
field in the BibTeX file. I've fixed that using \protected\def, instead of
just \def, for the redefinition of \url. 

With these fixes, everything works.


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Puszcza

More information about the tex4ht mailing list.