[tex4ht] [bug #534] biblatex failure w/ datetime

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sat Dec 11 10:45:30 CET 2021

Follow-up Comment #8, bug #534 (project tex4ht):

Hi Deimi, I saw that you recently added more tests to
https://github.com/dgalcius/t-tex4ht. That's really nice, thanks. 

I finally fixed this issue yesterday.  I've found that the issue with the
Datetime package was that it loads the Ifthen package. Nameref then redefines
the \ifthenelse command, which broke BibLaTeX in the sample file for this

I had to put fixes to hyperref-hooks.4ht, to load Ifthen package explicitly
before Nameref.  We then revert \ifthenelse back to it's original definition
in ifthen.4ht, before we apply TeX4ht hooks. With this, the redefinitions to
\ifthenelse done by Nameref are lost. It were local redefinitions to \ref and
\pageref commands. TeX4ht does some fixes to these commands in \ifthenelse
too, so I guess that it should be OK to ignore Namerefs fixes.


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Puszcza

More information about the tex4ht mailing list.