[tex4ht] [bug #534] biblatex failure w/ datetime

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Fri Nov 5 18:13:31 CET 2021

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #534 (project tex4ht):

I've found that the real problem was loading of Nameref in hyperref-hooks.4ht
file. I've found that when I remove it, it fixes this issue, but also several
other issues that were recently reported. I don't even know why it was there,
I think this code was quite old. Anyway, I haven't found any errors when I
removed it, so I hope we don't find any in the future.

The updated biblatex-hooks.4ht and hyperref-hooks.4ht files are attached.

(file #443, file #444)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: hyperref-hooks.4ht             Size:0 KB
File name: biblatex-hooks.4ht             Size:1 KB


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Puszcza

More information about the tex4ht mailing list.