[tex4ht] request for a new feature for tex4ht. Adding basic translation support for dmath and dgroup from breqn package.
michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:41:33 CEST 2021
> I've just finished testing the above filter on a 17,000 pages
> document which took 6 hrs to compile to HTML.
That is still quite long! But it is great that it converts correctly.
> The automatic conversion from dmath and dgroup to align enviroment
> looks to be working very well and equation numbers are showing up correctly.
> I want to thank Michal again for all his help and support. Now there
> is no need for me to duplicate code for tex4ht vs. pdf in same Latex
> document. I can just use breqn for both environment.
I am glad that I could help.
> If others want to use this setup, I added a small diagram
> to my tex4ht cheat sheet showing the configuration
> The lua filter from the above link is called config.lua in the
> diagram, and it has to go to that specific folder as shown.
The .config/make4ht/config.lua is used by default, you don't need to
load it explicitly with the "-e" option. You can use the "-e" option
for project-specific build files.
More information about the tex4ht