[tex4ht] [bug #512] \href undefined after hyperref included in class file; Unicode nbsp

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sat May 29 23:57:35 CEST 2021

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi Michal - I ran htlatex on the upcoming LaTeX news ltnews33.tex (attached),
and there was an error that \href was an undefined control sequence. I assume
because it is ltnews.cls that includes hyperref, rather than the document
itself. When I added \usepackage{hyperref} to the document, it generally
worked ok.

One minor problem I noticed was that the <title> used the Unicode &#x00A0;
even though the output was 8859-1 (I forgot to give the options for UTF-8):

The incorrect &#x00A0; is used in other places, too. I suppose it's hardly
worth worrying about other encodings nowadays, though. --thanks, karl.

File Attachments:

Date: Sun May 30 00:57:35 2021  Name: ltnews33.tex  Size: 33kB   By: karl

<http://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/download.php?file_id=417>