[tex4ht] [bug #509] Incompatibilities with Tikz generated by menukeys package

Julianus Pfeuffer puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue May 4 14:52:49 CEST 2021

Follow-up Comment #10, bug #509 (project tex4ht):

Hi!

Any updates on this or an idea how to debug/ give you further info?

I tried opening the produced *.idv in a viewer but it crashes already, so it
seems like the produced dvi is indeed corrupt somehow.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where it starts to go wrong
(tikz/pgf?,menukeys?,tex4ht?,dvisvgm?).

The tikzpictures drawn by the menukeys package are actually very very simple
and work on their own. They are concatenated with text or other tikzpictures
by simple hspaces.

Maybe tex4ht can not handle tikzpictures produced by commands correctly? Do I
maybe need some custom \Configure to convert everything inside a \menu or \key
command together?

Thanks a lot in advance!