[tex4ht] [bug #509] Incompatibilities with Tikz generated by menukeys package

Julianus Pfeuffer puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Apr 28 00:20:14 CEST 2021

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #509 (project tex4ht):

Yes! linking to Ghostscript finally shows the boxes, too.

I am on macOS. During installation of MacTex you need to click on "Customize",
include the Ghostscipt Dynamic Libraries, and afterward set the LIBGS variable
for it to be picked up.

Thanks for your help. I think then just the issue of the driver in pgf
remains.

I can see that it is on the develop branch since 16 days but I think there was
no release yet that includes it (but I might be mistaken).