[tex4ht] issue with raw html output with httex

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sun Oct 25 22:23:25 CET 2020

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 09:43:27PM +0100, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> > No problem.  We'll try to adapt to that.
>
> If you could post a complete example that used to work in the past, we can
> try to find if this is a regression and when it was introduced. We don't get
> much requests for texinfo support, so it could go unnoticed for quite some
> time.

Actually I had a better look, and it seems that it never worked better
than what we obtain now, after changing tex to etex.  Actually the
output did not change at all...  So there is no regression, the output
is not so good, but this has always been like that.

Do you still want an example in that case?

--
Pat