[tex4ht] SearchFonts.java?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 00:12:40 CEST 2020

Hi Karl

> And what does it do? Evidently it looks in tex4ht-fonts-modern.tex
> .. for something ... maybe Eitan used it to generate the htf
> definitions? The supposed "pattern.file" and usage in general is
> mysterous to me. --thanks, karl.

I didn't know about the existence of this one. It seems that it prints
the character table for HTF font from tex4ht-fonts-modern.tex. Like
this:

java SearchFonts -xrpxb tex4ht-fonts-modern.tex

I don't know how this is useful and I don't think it is used at all
anywhere. So we can just disable this, I think.

Best,