[tex4ht] java modules

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Fri May 29 22:53:08 CEST 2020

Dear all,

When I try to compile under lit, the compilation fails because there
are still many absolute path like /home/4/gurari/..., and also a few
minor issues with the java code. Another source of errors is that the
\MakeDir macro looping prematurely stops because of some double slash
in the paths.

I have prepared some fixes and now everything seems to be working
fine. I wish I could share this with you. If I could join the project
at least temporarily, then I could commit it on some separated branch
for you to review the fixes and merge them or not into the trunk
branch.

  V.