[tex4ht] [bug #451] r666 breaks pgfmanual

Henri Menke puszcza at henrimenke.de
Wed Apr 15 11:05:02 CEST 2020

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #451 (project tex4ht):

Dear Michal,

Thanks for checking.  I have also installed a minimal TL2020 in a container
and can no longer reproduce.  So I went ahead and dropped all the caches in
the CI, but now I just get a different error:

[ERROR]   htlatex: Compilation errors in the htlatex run

[ERROR]   htlatex: Filename	Line	Message

[ERROR]   htlatex: ?	102	 LaTeX Error: Command \tikzexternalize undefined.

https://travis-ci.com/github/pgf-tikz/pgf/jobs/319028342