[tex4ht] [bug #446] Accents are treated incorrectly

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:41:29 CET 2020

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #446 (project tex4ht):

It I understand it correctly, the letters that are listed in the argument
after accent type are ignored. So pictures are created for all F characters,
but not for \hat u. I don't know why there are ignored characters just for
some accents, but these ignored characters obviously aren't handled correctly,
so I've just removed them from the sources.

Thanks for the report and sorry for a late reply.