[tex4ht] [bug #404] Using label/ref seems to be broken with opendocument export

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:22:28 CEST 2018

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #404 (project tex4ht):

It seems that post-processing by Xtpipes haven't been executed on the
content.xml file, because it should replace <t4htlink> tags with valid
OpenDocument elements.

Anyway, on my machine Xtpipes replace only some links, they doesn't replace
the destinations in section titles. I also think text:a element should be used
for links to get the hyperlink functionality.

I've created Lua filter for make4ht that replaces the link handling in
xtpipes. The links produced by it are clickable.

The modified xtpipes file, make4ht build file and sample ODT file are
attached.

The command used for the compilation is

     make4ht -uf odt test-labelref.tex "TocLink"

It is necessary to use the development version of make4ht[1], because I fixed
some bugs while working on this example.

[1] https://github.com/michal-h21/make4ht

(file #302, file #303, file #304)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: test-labelref.odt              Size:7 KB
File name: test-labelref.mk4              Size:1 KB
File name: oo-text.4xt                    Size:13 KB