[tex4ht] trying to understand how to use mathjax in tex4ht

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Wed Sep 26 18:37:52 CEST 2018

On 9/8/2018 9:56 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
>> You'll notice what I am talking about above. I tested it in
>> Chrome and Firefox. You can see again by by SHIFT-REFRESH the
>> webpage to force reloading.
>>
>> Is there a way not to make it do this? I find having to wait
>> few seconds each time to wait for the page to refresh suddently
>> again is a bit annoying.
>
> Yes, this is MathJax thing. I am not sure if that can be fixed, I am
> cusious myself.
>
> Best,
> Michal

Fyi;

I posted a question about this double refresh of the web page
when using mathjax more than 2 weeks ago, here

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mathjax-users/r5nE0IZH2gs

And finally got an answer there yesterday.

The answer gives some possible solutions to configure mathjax with
to prevent this problem.

I am posting this here, in case Michal wants to look at the answer
and have these in his mathjax style for tex4ht, at least as
an option somehow.

I have not tried them myself. Will do that later today.

This double refresh is a big problem when using mathjax. That is
why I stopped using it. If the above solution does solve this,
I can switch back to using mathjax for math with tex4ht since it
compiles very fast.