[tex4ht] what is the fastest way to convert large document to HTML?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:47:36 CEST 2018

> I got the chance now to try it.
>
> It still hangs for me. Does it not hang on your system?
>
> I've put a zip file with all you code, using your new dvisvgm-hashes.lua
> and a large latex file to try it on. The zip contains:

I was able to compile this file and even the first one (index.tex) (on
the different machine than yesterday) with the new attached version. I
also found one problem - your html files have .htm extension and
mak4ht filter for img address fix haven't been executed on them. It
should be fixed now.

I've also created make4ht extension dvisvgm_hashes. It can be tested
with development version of make4ht from github using:

    make4ht -um draft -f html5+dvisvgm_hashes small.tex svg