[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:47:35 CEST 2015

> Just to test it, I now replaced the \DeclareFieldFormat definition and deleted all problematic citekeys. Now, when I create a (X)HTML file, validator.w3.org only complains about two errors which are both related to the strange numbers in the end. A <p> tag is opened and never closed. No idea where this comes from. There’s also a warning concerning the doctype, but I don’t think this is relevant.
the real problem is the paragraph with numbers after the end of
document. I've found the source of this problem:

it's `\blx at checksum`, which is defined with three parameters in
biblatex2.sty, but without parameters in biblatex.4ht, so these
parameters are rendered in the output. So it seems that this should be
fixed in biblatex.4ht. As quick fix, add this definition to your .cfg

\def\blx at checksum#1#2#3{}

After this change, I can compile your document using oolatex and it
seems quite OK, on first sight.


More information about the tex4ht mailing list