[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks
simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Jun 9 11:50:55 CEST 2015
> On 08.06.2015, at 23:27, Michal Hoftich <michal.h21 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the feedback. As for the citekeys – they’re perfectly valid for bibtex/biber. I don’t say that because I don’t want to change them, but in an ideal world tex4ht shouldn’t bother with them (and they shouldn’t appear anywhere in the final document).
> they form good unique identifier for link anchors. but maybe something
> else should be used, as in other cross-reference stuff in tex4ht. and
> as I said, I don't have access to Biblatex 3 and current configuration
> for tex4ht, so I don't know whether these identifiers are currently
> I've find source of some problems: in biblatex fiwi style, this is
> used for printing urls:
> add this to the my.cfg file to avoid math (I know these aren't exactly
> the same angles)
Just to test it, I now replaced the \DeclareFieldFormat definition and deleted all problematic citekeys. Now, when I create a (X)HTML file, validator.w3.org only complains about two errors which are both related to the strange numbers in the end. A <p> tag is opened and never closed. No idea where this comes from. There’s also a warning concerning the doctype, but I don’t think this is relevant.
Still, when I try to create a .odt file, I still see the same behavior. So whatever makes oolatex break, it wasn’t these two things.
Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039
„Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!“ Homer Simpson
More information about the tex4ht