[tex4ht] [bug #201] Use of latexmk is preferable for documentation generation

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Jan 7 23:52:51 CET 2014

Update of bug #201 (project tex4ht):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Vincent - if you're talking about the tex4ht documentation, well, latexmk
is included in TeX Live, but I don't want to depend on it (or any such tool)
for tex4ht.  I'm not sure why not, exactly, but that's how I feel :).  I will
fix it at some point.  What's in the repository now is there purely for
development purposes.  It needs a more or less infinite amount of work.

Thanks,
Karl