[tex4ht] Wrong fontsize in footnotes with diacritics [oolatex]

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Fri Mar 1 11:26:21 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 4:40 AM, Nicolai Rostov
<nicolai.rostov at gmail.com> wrote:
> (patch attached)
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to submit a bug report. When a LaTeX document containing 2
> footnotes in which footnote #1 is plain ASCII, but footnote #2 has
> diacritics or other extended characters, is converted to OpenDocument
> Text, the number appended to footnote #1 on the bottom of the page is
> smaller than the number in footnote #2.

Thanks for the patch. The literate sources will be updated at the earliest.

By the way, while making patches, it will be useful if it is generated
from the literate sources which are available at the project site. All
the *.4ht files are always generated after updating the sources. We do
not work on the *.4ht files.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan