[tex4ht] dvilualatex and tex4ht
mail at johanneswilm.org
Wed Jul 20 20:09:33 CEST 2011
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Ulrike Fischer <news3 at nililand.de> wrote:
> > I did remove everything font-related. I only need various European
> > languages.
> > In the end both of th original error messages had gone away. They were
> > replaced by new error messages, that apparently are the same on xelatex.
> > This was one of them and the other ones looked very similar:
> > http://tug.org/pipermail/tex4ht/2011q2/000311.html
> Well if you had added a small example as I asked above it would be
> perhaps possible to help you.
While doing that I figured out that the issue was with the following line
which of course implicitly includes fontspec:
removing it, these particular errors disappeared.
> The error in the message came from fontspec, but as you claimed that
> you removed everything font related it can't be the source of your
> Ulrike Fischer
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tex4ht