[tex4ht] Documentation of installing tex4ht

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Mar 4 02:06:51 CET 2011

    Only the file where i used biblatex could not be opened.

1) Does your biblatex.4ht start with this line, or is the date older?
% biblatex.4ht                          2010-09-26-22:40 %
If it's older, try running  tlmgr update tex4ht

2) If that's the biblatex.4ht you have, then please send the actual
source that fails so CVR can try.

    using scratcl)

I have no idea of the state of koma-script + biblatex + tex4ht.
I can't say I'm surprised it doesn't work.

    htlatex filename "xhtml,ooffice" "ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-coo -cvalidate"
    which i understood as being the same?

Probably, but I don't know for sure, Eitan's arg parsing is as
forbiddingly complex as the rest of the system.  I'll attach the .bat's
(not .exe's as I thought).  Hope it helps.

Best,
Karl