[tex4ht] Biblatex

David Denton dwsdenton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 04:54:17 CET 2011

Hello Tex4ht,

I am new to this list and to Tex4ht.

I am using the version of Tex4ht that was installed with Miktex
2.9 and am trying to get it to work with Biblatex. Having read
that this biblatex.4ht 2010-09-26-22:40 will help, I downloaded
it and placed it in the folder:

c:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\MiKTeX\2.9\tex4ht\xtpipes\
(As you can see, I am using Windows 7).

Now I am stuck. I tried running htlatex like that, and of course
it does not recognize the new file. But what other files need to
be updated or changed? Do I need to do this one by one from the
repository or is there another way to get the necessary updates?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

 David