[tex4ht] Biblatex

Kristian Debrabant Kristian.Debrabant at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jan 27 16:55:11 CET 2011

Hello David,

The folder in which you copied biblatex.4ht seems to be wrong to me.
Assuming you already installed the complete tex4ht package from CTAN,
there should be an "old" version of biblatex.4ht which you have to
replace, typically in the folder

c:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\MiKTeX\2.9\tex\generic\tex4ht

if you installed it only for you (singe-user-mode), or in the
corresponding "global" folder.

Best regards,

Kristian