tlmgr search output

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Apr 24 13:17:58 CEST 2024

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024, Joseph Wright wrote:
> > format if you want, any preferences?
>
> I think I've sorted it: needed to adjust my Lua a bit - many thanks!

Probably better, because it will work immediately, but I will ship out a
json in the format

{
	"packages": {
		"<PKG1>": "<SHORTDESC1>",
	},
	"files": {
		"<PKG1>": [ "<FILE1>", ... ],
	}
}

That should be easy to parse (lua has a json library I guess).

Or would you prefer some different format in future?

Best regards

Norbert

arXiv / Cornell University   +   IFMGA Guide   +   TU Wien  +  TeX Live