tl-install restore period

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 21:20:23 CEST 2024

On Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 12:24:38AM +0100, David Carlisle wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 at 23:56, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>
> >     * leave it as it is.
> >
> > +1
> >
> >     * Make the link explicit by using as David suggested always <...>.
> >
> > I resist because the implication is to change every url ever written in
> > plain text to use <...>. I just don't want to go there. --thanks, karl.
> >

> That's fine with me, so +2.
>
> David

+3 since it's fine with David. Ulrike thinks the same. So be it.

I would have changed it since by following up the link it seemed off, that's all, but didn't know all these implications by further having to modify any plain text either.

online visit http://tug.org/texlive/%64%6f%63/.)

and it's also only a path problem so it's not a problem