Bug in 3.141592653-2.6-0.999995 (TeX Live 2023) with fontspec and tabularray?

Ross Alexander evilross at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 11:44:55 CEST 2024

 Hello,
I've redone the change, including the BIDI_MIXED case, but not tested that.  If the attached diff doesn't come though it also online at src/texworks/XeTeX_ext.c.diff at main · ross-alexander/src.

|  |  |

|  |
src/texworks/XeTeX_ext.c.diff at main · ross-alexander/src

Various open source projects. Contribute to ross-alexander/src development by creating an account on GitHub.