makeindex broken in TL22

ttk at t-lab.opal.ne.jp ttk at t-lab.opal.ne.jp
Wed May 11 12:47:52 CEST 2022

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your report.
I guess my commit r60547 made the degrade.
https://tug.org/svn/texlive?view=revision&revision=60547

For workaround,
it seems fixed by explicit definition of page_precedence in *.ist.

pp1.ist :

page_precedence "nR"

or

pp2.ist :

page_precedence "Rn"

I will study the issue of page_precedence again.

Best,
Takuji