Koma-Script doc/source files installed with doc/source disabled

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:52:26 CEST 2022

Hi Philip,

are you a volunteer whou would develop a multiplatform code which will
delete KOMA script if installed without docs and a second user is
added to the computer? And how would you cope with Home editions of
Windows having just one pseudouser meaning "everybody"?

Zdeněk Wagner

ne 24. 7. 2022 v 16:33 odesílatel Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute)