Koma-Script doc/source files installed with doc/source disabled

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Sun Jul 24 16:08:02 CEST 2022

On 24/07/2022 15:02, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> I can see nothing in Max Chernoff's message (extract below) to suggest that
>> he is installing KOMA-script for multiple users, Markus; may he not install
>> it for himself without being required to install the documentation ?
> TL is inherently multi-user, since anyone with read access can use a TL
> installation.

TeX Live is only multi-user if the system on which it is installed is
multi-user.  The vast majority of home PCs are single-user, and if Max
Chernoff's is such a system then conformance with a multi-user licencing
requirement cannot and should not be required.

--
/Philip Taylor/