problem with \ProcessKeyOptions

Yvon Henel yvon.henel at yvon-henel.fr
Wed Jul 6 09:42:28 CEST 2022

hello all

I hope somebody will be able to point me to the correct place if my
question is a bit out of bounds

I'm writing a package where I use l3keys2e.
According to the manual of that sty file it is obsolete with the June
2022 LaTeX release and I read then

“With new formats, \ProcessKeyOptions is available as a more powerful
version of \ProcessKeysOptions.”

What am I supposed to understand there?

I've checked nonetheless and found that without requiring l3keys2e
the command is not known even if the log file begins with

“This is pdfTeX, Version 3.141592653-2.6-1.40.24 (TeX Live 2022)
(preloaded format=pdflatex 2022.7.4)  6 JUL 2022 09:32”

any hint will be greatly appreciated

--
Yvon Henel