tlmgr and installation of binaries

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Feb 9 10:53:50 CET 2022

On 09/02/2022 08:58, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> Will that not add just/one/  binary with one command, Norbert (the binary
> And *which* binary it would add ... give me your educated guess!

The binary which I explicitly mentioned in my message, and which you
have for some inexplicable reason removed from the quoted part of the
reply :  — (the binary for "linuxmusl").  As I said in my earlier
message, this is just /one/ binary, whereas Pierre quite clearly writes
that he wants to install "all the binaries with one command".  I know
that English is not your first language, Norbert, but even you must be
able to see the difference between a command that will install just one
binary and a command that will install /all/ the binaries.

--
/** Phil./