problem Texlive 2022 installation

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:56:21 CEST 2022

Hi Franck

Thank you for reporting this problem. I think you've done the right thing,
by sending in this report. I don't run Windows so might not be able to help
you directly. However the following information would be helpful.

1. How important and urgent is it for you that you have TeX installed on
your PC?
2. By what process did you obtain the files the anti-virus complained
about. For example, it might be a DVD, downloaded ISO or a network install.

For those who do run Windows, here's the URL for the antivirus you're using.
https://www.trendmicro.com/en_gb/forHome.html

with kind regards

Jonathan