Manual installation incompatible

Markus Kohm komascript at gmx.info
Wed Apr 6 11:30:29 CEST 2022

Am Mittwoch, 6. April 2022, 11:16:45 CEST schrieb Urs Liska:
>  although I downloaded it from tug.org after 2022 was released.

The link is a generic one. Not all mirrors provided TeX Live 2022 in the first
two days after the release. I've got an TeX Live 2022 installer on April 3rd,
but the first installation failed because of a mirror with TeX Live 2021. The
second attempt was successful.

BTW: I've tested installation with linux-x86_64, with linux-armhf and linux-
aarch64. All successful. Good job. Unfortunately vanilla TeX Live has no biber
with linux-armhf and linux-aarch64.

Markus