Call for testing: TeX Collection 2022

Manfred Lotz manfred at dante.de
Sat Apr 2 08:50:03 CEST 2022

Hi folks,
The TeX Collection image for 2022 is available for testing from
     http://tug.org/~manfred

Specifically
  http://tug.org/~manfred/texcol2022.iso

Checksums are available as:
  http://tug.org/~manfred/texcol2022.iso.md5
or
  http://tug.org/~manfred/texcol2022.iso.sha512

Important
---------

This year there is no ProTeXt on the DVD. Instead we have included a
specifically prepared MiKTeX following the medium installation of TeX Live.

Many thanks to Christian Schenk for his support making this special edition of
MiKTeX possible. Also many thanks to Klaus Höppner who prepared the
image I included here.

The same procedure as every year
--------------------------------

As every year I just make assumptions what could be possibly
tested by you. Feel free to do whatever you can do.

Uwe Ziegenhagen:  texlive on Linux,
Windows; miktex on Windows; antivirus check

Martin Sievers: texlive on Ubuntu; miktex on Windows 10

Thomas Feuerstack: miktex on Windows

Klaus Höppner: miktex on Windows

Herbert Voß: miktex on Windows, texlive on Linux

Siep Kroonenberg: miktex and texlive on Windows

Dick Koch: mactex

Please report your test results by including operating system and
version, e.g. Ubuntu 20.04.

Others not mentioned above but reading this mail are invited to test as
well, of course.

Thanks a lot to all of you for your help.

--
Cheers, Manfred