Google search says only 4 messages posted to this list so far in 2021

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 20:45:41 CEST 2021

Hi Philip

I have claimed that Google search says only 4 (now 9 or 10) messages have
been posted to this list so far in 2021. That is the main point of this
thread. You've not provided any evidence that contradicts that statement.

Although off-topic, I made an effort to allow you to reproduce my
investigation. Thank you for your apology, for not following my
instructions. You are still not following my instructions. You've not put
the 'site:' prefix in the URL.

You use seamonkey. It's not a browser I use, and I don't provide technical
support for it. This thread is about whether Google has adequately indexed
the messages on this list.

Until you are able to do a google search for a specific site and specific
time range, you will find it hard or impossible to reproduce my search. I
suspect you have a problem due to a combination of using seamonkey and URL
scrambling in your mail system.

I'm not responsible for supporting you to fix those problems. If you or
anyone else has evidence that Google search knows about more than 10
messages posted to this list so far in 2021, I'd like to see it.

--
Jonathan