MacTex - Issue after install update

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Wed May 26 15:38:40 CEST 2021

If you have the space, it is often better to keep it. Then if, for some reason there is a document that just does not work with TeXLive 2021 (MacTeX is TeXLive with a wrapper), then you always have the option to compile it with the 2020 version.

Otherwise, if your 2021 version works as it should you can remove the 2020 version. The 2021 version should not be depending on anything from the 2020 version.

Lars Madsen
Programmør

Institut for Matematik
Aarhus Universitet