paper options

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:49:08 CEST 2021

Hi,

as David wrote, many packages set the paper size and do not read the
default settings. Some of them have good reason for doing that. Not
all packages send the settings from the macros to the output driver.
This means that you should never rely on the default settings,
anything can happen. If you do not take care yourself, believe to the
default and send the output to a phototypesetter, it can cost you a
lot of money. It happened to me but they warned me that the settings
is incorrect and asked me to fix it. Thus I lost some time, not money.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

pá 21. 5. 2021 v 17:43 odesílatel Nelson H. F. Beebe