[EXT] Re: Help with OTP encryption

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:14:44 CEST 2021

OK. As another interesting point, Vernam cipher is the only one which
was mathematically proved as unbreakable if the keytext is used only
once. During the cold war large puch tapes with random keytexts were
delivered as a diplomatic mail and the encoding/decoding machines
physically destroyed the bytes which were just used.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz