Windows luajittex binary in a directory with accents

Patrick std300 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 20:01:03 CEST 2021

Another follow-up, because there is confusion about the location
outside of a texlive tree.

The problem is that executing the binary does not work when inside a
path with accents and using the full path name (on Windows 64bit). The
same setup works fine on Linux and Mac.

For a full TeX run more than just running the binary is needed, that is clear.

My setup is that I use the LuaTeX binary with a very custom format and
setup which can then be located anywhere in the file system. Which
works fine on all systems except for the given situation.

Patrick