Missing '\patterns' in school Finnish hyphenation patterns

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Mar 22 21:49:19 CET 2021

    I noticed that yesterday's hyph-utf8 release is missing '\patterns'
    command (and appropriate braces). Compare:

Yes, thanks, I just found that too and fixed it (among other things).

    Also when processing hyph-sq.tex using LuaTeX I get a lot these:
    ```
    warning  (hyphenation): a conflicting pattern has been ignored
    ```
    But that is probably not that bad and maybe even intentional?

I got a fatal error from that in XeTeX (and others I think) so it has to
be fixed. I will look into reverting to the previous hyph-sq.tex,
barring Arthur/Mojca fix. --thanks, karl.