pretest 2021 begin

Vít Novotný witiko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:34:08 CET 2021

Dear Karl,

my students and I have several changes for the fithesis, markdown,
and csbulletin packages still in the pipeline with estimated time of
completion during this week. Is March 22 the final deadline for
CTAN updates (in which case, we would just not target the TL2021
DVD) or are there any extensions planned?

Best,
Vítek