smflatex in TeXlive?

Petra Rübe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sat Mar 13 08:53:23 CET 2021

On Fri 12 Mar 2021 at 15:00:37 -0700  Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>     `License: No Source Available'.  I was wondering why this?

   Thank you, Arash, for noticing this error!

> nosource is what is in the TeX Catalogue for smflatex, and I did not
> investigate further.
> https://ctan.org/pkg/smflatex
>
> Looking at the Catalogue entry, I believe that is left over from the
> original upload, processed by Robin Fairbairns, and was accurate at the
> time, but appears to be fine now, I agree.
>
> CTAN, please review the license status for smflatex? --thanks, karl.

 Arash was right:  There is just one mention of lppl1.3c at
 the bottom of the README file.

 License status now corrected in Catalogue source;
 change should appear on https://ctan.org/pkg/smflatex in less
 than an hour's time.

    Best regards,
        Petra  (from the CTAN team)

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.