Two play.sty in TeX-Live

Petra Rübe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Wed Mar 3 10:53:19 CET 2021

Hello Axel,

Thanks for spotting this conflict:

On Wed 03 Mar 2021 at 10:05:34 +0100  Axel Kielhorn <tex at axelkielhorn.de> wrote:
 [...]
> texlive/2020/texmf-dist/tex/latex/play/play.sty
> texlive/2020/texmf-dist/tex/latex/play-font/Play.sty

 Oh dear!

> This may cause problems on certain computers that don’t distinguish case in file names.

 Indeed!

> Maintainer of the play-font package is
> Carl-Clemens Ebinger at post(at)ebinger(dot)cc

 I have forwarded your message to him, asking for an update
 of his package with a modified name for the .sty file.
 (This makes sense since "play-font" is newer than "play".)

     Best regards,
         Petra   (from the CTAN team)

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.