Idea: An issue tracker for tex-live

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Tue Jun 15 13:31:09 CEST 2021

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021, Jonathan Fine wrote:
> I think some recent discussions on this list should be noted on an issue
> tracked. We'd be in good company in doing this.

This topic comes up again and again, but as long as there are not enough
developers who look into the issues and try to fix them, and more
importantly wade through the huge amounts of noise, it really doesn't
help.

What do we gain with github issues what we cannot do via the mailing
list?

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev