Very recent breakage luatex85.sty and cmap.sty

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:50:55 CET 2021

As Norbert wroti, this is not a task for TeX developer. Being a TeX
developer I do not know how to create a Sphinx project and most
probably I do not have the tools installed. I use python because it is
installed on my computer and many scripts are written in it and some
of them even do not have .py extension or are calle indirectly from
other programs, but I am not a python developer and I never wrote a
python script (I know the difference between "never wrote" and "have
never written").

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz