Remote's division in tlmgr

Kazuki Maeda kmaeda at kmaeda.net
Sat Sep 26 13:12:15 CEST 2020

Hi.

I reproduced the same problem of `tlshell`.
Note that the problem is not occurred if you use `tlmgr -gui`.
It seems that `tlmgr info` command cannot get remote catalogue version
if the package has already been installed on your local environment,
even though you execute with --only-remote.
On the other hand, tlmgrgui.pl seems to have a method to get
remote catalogue version in show_extended_info subroutine.

Best regards
Kazuki Maeda