expired GPG key for TeX Live 2020

dany111 at email.it dany111 at email.it
Wed May 6 12:15:26 CEST 2020

I thought the key is always updated all the key servers. However, even though I import the key from this keyserver again, gpg always tells me that the key used for the signature has expired. I don't know how to proceed.
-------
Hi

> Well, as you can see also in https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?search=tex-live&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex, it doesn't appear to have been renewed.

Irrelevant, it doesn't depend on what is on some arbitrary key server.
We ship the public key in texlive.infra and thus the correct key is
available during verification.

Anyway, I have updated the ubuntu keyserver with the current version.
I not even know how the key came there...

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev