Percentage width doesn't work with recent texlive

N. Andrew Walsh n.andrew.walsh at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:46:21 CEST 2020

Hi List, Philip, David,

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 10:25 PM Philip Taylor <
P.Taylor at hellenic-institute.uk> wrote:

> I have no idea what a "Lyx" document is, but nor can I see any mention of
> "percentage" in your problem description whilst the subject line reads "Re:
> Percentage width doesn't work with recent texlive" — can you clarify both
> aspects, please ?

Sorry for the mix-up. Attached is the tex export of this document. I note a
couple things. At the part of the file dealing with the wrap, there are the
lines:
\begin{wrapfigure}{o}{0.5\columnwidth}%
\begin{centering}
I think this percentage-sign is what's causing the weird error about
needing a number at that point. In the full document, that's what's causing
the failure, but it's also throwing errors about the invalid glyphs.

How should that line be formatted?

Cheers,