Problems with installation from using rsync download on win10

Pablo González L pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Thu Mar 12 15:51:03 CET 2020

Hi all, I have installed TeXLive 2020 under WSL without problems
downloading with rsync, but, using the same download to install
directly on win10 doesn't work for me :(

The first thing it throws is an error with the sums in everything

TLUtils::check_file: checksums differ for ...

And there is only the option to install it directly from the Internet.
I have made the attempt with several downloads from the available
mirrors and the result is the same, with previous versions
(2017,2018,2019) I could do this.

Any idea what is wrong?

Saludos